Qui troverete le offerte di lavoro di AsstrA. Vi preghiamo di inviare il CV e la lettera di presentazione all’indirizzo email@example.com, indicando in oggetto la posizione scelta. Raggiungici!
What is your role?
- To coordinate a seamless flow of cargo from the point of contractual origin to destination;
- To verify and evaluate the technical suitability of the proposed method of transport
- To review, study and then implement an action plan on the conditions contained therein.
- Providing the relevant expert knowledge across solutions and logistics industry;
- To attend and chair project progress meetings, meetings at Client’s, the Seller’s / Supplier’s facilities, Consolidation and Marshalling Yards, Job Site or other locations to discuss forthcoming shipping operations and logistical planning;
- To manage, oversee and audit where necessary all staff, sub-contractors, and their interface.
Competences you need to succeed:
- Deep knowledge of transport and freight forwarding industry (min. 3 years);
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian;
- Higher education – economy/ marketing/ finance/ management/ logistics/ transport;
- Experience in Project management in logistics industry will be an asset;
- Proved organizational skills, leadership qualities;
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills;
- Strategic thinking, proactivity and responsibility;
- Good team-working competences;
We are offering:
- Opportunity to develop and increase your knowledge due to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment (over 1000 employees, over 20 countries);
- Full range of internal and external trainings;;
- Great atmosphere and open-minded team;
- Remote work conditions;
- Individual tutor;
- Great benefits
Please apply by following the link: https://short.sg/a/9723767